Ask a question about ...
Hills Prescription Diet kd Mobility Canine 12kg
Prescription Diet k/d +Mobility Canine is clinically proven nutrition to support mobility & quality of life in dogs with kidney conditions.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium
- Combination of k/d kidney care and j/d joint care
- Support kidney and heart function
- Supports your dog’s ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 21 days
- Supports vitality and alertness in older dogs
- Improved amino acid profile to build lean muscle daily
These ranges are a starting point only because dogs' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight. When feeding for the first time, mix increasing amounts of the pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the previous food over a 7-day period.
Body Weight kg Dry grams
2.5 45 - 65
5 80 - 110
10 135 - 185
20 225 - 310
30 305 - 420
40 380 - 520
50 445 - 620
60 + 10 per kg
Original: Brewers' rice, maize, flaxseed, animal fat, dried beet pulp, digest, dried whole egg, pea protein, fish oil, soybean oil, minerals, L-carnitine, vitamins, cartilage hydrolysate (source of chondroitin sulphate), trace elements, crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine) and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).