Ask a question about ...
Hills Prescription Diet kd Mobility Wet Stew Dog Food Chicken and Vegetables 12x354g Cans
Hills Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility Wet Stew Dog Food - Chicken and Vegetables - 12x354g Cans
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hills Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility Wet Stew Dog Food - Chicken and Vegetables. This clinical nutrition not only helps support your dog's kidney function but also helps to improve their mobility and support cognitive alertness and vitality. In fact, the nutrition of k/d is clinically proven to help improve & lengthen quality of life in dogs with CKD. This irresistible Prescription Diet Stew with chicken and added vegetables contains gently cooked bite-sized chunks.
- Supports kidney & heart function
- Supports your dog's ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 21 days
- Supports your dog's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- Supports vitality & alertness in older dogs
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium
- Improved amino acid profile
- Effective levels of Omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
Suitable for: Dogs with Renal (Kidney) health issues that require joint support.
Contents: 12 x 354g Cans
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans (354g)|
|50+||1 per 10kg|
Fresh, clean drinking water should be available at all times.
With Chicken & added Vegetables: Chicken (5%), rice flour, various sugars, pork liver, rice starch, flaxseed, fish oil, digest, soybean oil, minerals, rice, dried egg, dried carrots, cellulose, animal fat, dried peas, vitamins and trace elements. Total vegetables (1%).
Protein: 15.9 %
Fat: 24.7 %
Carbohydrate / NFE: 51.4 %
Crude Fiber: 3.8 %
Calcium: 0.76 %
Phosphorous: 0.32 %
Potassium: 0.96 %
Sodium: 177.62 M%
Magnesium: 88.717 M%
Total Omega-3 FA: 58.00 %