Ask a question about ...
Harringtons Cat Treats
Harringtons Cat Treats are a complementary pet food for cats, which have been carefully formulated to be fed as a treat or reward in between meals.
- Preserved with added natural antioxidants sourced from rosemary extract and mixed tocopherols.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- Formulated with chelated minerals. These minerals are from an organic rather than inorganic source for superior absorption in the body.
- With taurine to help support a healthy heart and eyes.
- Enriched with vitamins.
- With Omega 3 oils for healthy supple skin and glossy coat.
Harringtons Cat Treats are available in the following flavours:
- Hairball Control
Harringtons Cat Treats are a complementary pet food suitable for all cats from 8 weeks old. Feed as a treat or reward in between meals. Reduce the amount of feed as necessary to keep your dog in a lean condition.
- Wheat Flour
- Liver Digest (24%)
- Vegetable Oil
- Dried Chicken Liver (10%)
- Shrimp Meal
- Fish Meal
- Whey Powder
- Rosemary Extract
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 22
- 000 iu
- Vitamin D3 2,200 iu
- Vitamin E (all-rac-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 250 mg
- Taurine 1000 mg
- Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 666.66mg
- Manganese Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 333.33 mg
- Iron Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 333.33 mg
- Copper Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 49.98 mg
- Organic Selenium S.cerevisiae CNCM I-3060: 43.47 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 2.34 mg
- Antioxidants – (tocopherol rich extracts of natural origin 1000 mg/kg)
- Protein 21.0%
- Fat Content 20.0%
- Crude Fibre 0.5%
- Crude Ash 5.0%