Ask a question about ...
Arden Grange Grain Free Sensitive Adult Dry Dog Food
Arden Grange Sensitive Ocean White Fish & Potato is a highly digestible and extremely palatable dog food, which has been formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of adult dogs with sensitive skins and stomachs, but can also be fed to dogs with no sensitivity problems or allergies as the sensitive recipe is an excellent maintenance dog food.
- Hypoallergenic, no wheat, beef, soya or dairy products
- Reducing the risk of dietary intolerance's and allergies that can cause digestive disorders and skin complaints.
- Dogs who require a grain-free diet, and in particular those with dietary allergies.
- Older puppies with chicken or grain allergy/intolerance 12+ weeks; please seek veterinary advice.
Grams / Day
|1 - 3||25 - 60|
|3 - 5||60 - 85|
|5 - 10||85 - 145|
|10 - 15||145 - 195|
|15 - 20||195 - 240|
|20 - 25||240 - 285|
|25 - 30||285 - 325|
|30 - 35||325 - 365|
|35 - 40||365 - 405|
|40 - 45||405 - 440|
|45 - 50||440 - 480|
|50 - 55||480 - 515|
|55 - 60||515 - 550|
|60 - 65||550 - 585|
|65 - 70||585 - 615|
|70 - 75||615 - 650|
|75 - 80||650 - 680|
The Arden Grange feeding charts will give an estimation of the daily feeding quantity based on your cat or dog’s weight.
It is important to remember however that these figures are guidelines only, and there are several factors to be taken into account when assessing your pet’s nutritional requirements : -
- Temperament (stressed animals burn off more calories than relaxed ones)
- Metabolism (every animal is an individual with his or her own speed of metabolism; this means that 2 dogs of the same age, breed and weight could have different daily calorie requirements)
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 14%, Crude Ash 8%, Crude Fibres 3%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorous 1%, Omega-6 3.0%, Omega-3 2.9%
Composition: Fresh ocean white fish (22%), sweet potato (22%), ocean white fish meal (18%), potato (18%), refined chicken oil, beet pulp, whole egg powder, whole linseed, fish digest, krill, yeast, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberry, nucleotides, rosemary extract.
Additives (per kg):
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU, L-Carnitine 50mg
Trace Elements: Zinc (as zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate) 90mg, Copper (as copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate) 8mg, Manganese (as manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate) 6mg, Iodine (as calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.5mg.
Antioxidant (natural mixed tocopherols)