Ask a question about ...
ROYAL CANIN Light Weight Care Dry Adult Cat Food
Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Light Weight Care is suitable for adult cats.
- Weight care: is a precisely balanced nutritional formula which helps maintain a healthy body condition.
- Special blend of fibres: Special blend of fibres including psyllium helps to increase the volume of food in the stomach, thus helping to naturally reduce spontaneous eating.
- High protein: High protein content to help maintain muscle mass.
- Low fat: Low fat content to help limit weight gain.
- Enriched with L-Carintine: Enriched with L-carnitine, involved in healthy fat metabolism
- Proven results: With exclusive use of Weight Care, the calorie intake is reduced by 17%* and the cat’s appetite is satisfied. *Royal Canin internal study, 2006 -Spontaneous daily consumption compared to a similar medium calorie feed for cats.
- Urinary health: Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat’s urinary system.
Suitable for: Helps limit weight gain from 1 - 7 years
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
Dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, vegetable fibres, rice, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, maize flour, maize gluten, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds (0.5%).
|Crude Oil Fats||10%|
Vitamin A: 25000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 32 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 42 mg, E6 (Zinc): 88mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.05 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.