Ask a question about ...
Frontline Plus Spot On Cat
Frontline Plus Spot On Cat is useful for the treatment and prevention of infestations of fleas, ticks and biting lice on cats and provides protection against ticks for up to 2 weeks and 6 weeks protection against flea eggs, flea larvae and pupae.
- Eliminates fleas on your cat and protects against re-infestation for 4 weeks.
- Eliminates ticks on your cat and protects against re-infestation for up to 2 weeks.
- Eliminates biting lice on your cat.
- Eliminates fleas on your ferret and protects against re-infestation for 4 weeks.
- Eliminates ticks on your ferret and protects against re-infestation for up to 4 weeks.
- Inhibits the development of the flea eggs, flea larvae and pupae for 6 weeks in cats, thus preventing contamination for the same period.
- Prevents contamination of the environment of treated animals with the immature stages of fleas.
Please note that Frontline Plus Spot On Cat will not prevent fleas or ticks attaching themselves to your cat but they will be killed in the first 24-48 hours. It can be used on kittens from 8 weeks of age providing that they weigh at least 1kg, or ferrets over 6 months old. Administration is achieved using a pre-measured pipette directly onto the cat’s skin. Cats should be weighed accurately before administration. Only for use on cats, kittens or ferrets do not administer to any other animal. Frontline Plus Spot On Catcan safely be used in breeding, pregnant and lactating queens. For effective flea treatment it is essential to treat all animals in the household and all pet living areas and bedding. As fleas are an intermediary host to Tapeworm it is important to treat your pet for worms at the same time as fleas.
Doseage: 1 pipette of 0.5ml per cat/ferret.
please refer to the data sheet for further details.
Each pipette of 0.5 ml contains:
Fipronil 50.00 mg
S-methoprene 60.00 mg
Butylhydroxyanisole E320 0.10 mg
Butylhydroxytoluene E321 0.05 mg
Ethanol, Polysorbate 80 E433, Povidone, Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether.