Ask a question about ...
Hills Science Plan Young Cat Adult Sterilised
Hills Science Plan Young Adult Sterilised Cat is made with clinically proven antioxidants and a unique weight management formula.
Sterilised cats are three times more likely to become overweight and suffer from urinary problems, this Science Plan feed is made with a list of special ingredients that tackle the problem:
- There’s a special weight management formula which burns fat and develops muscles
- High levels of antioxidant vitamins E and C to help preserve healthy kidneys
- Highly digestible ingredients for optimal nutrient absorption
- Nearly five times higher levels of L-Carnitine compared to competing products – an ingredient scientifically proven to help convert fat into energy
- Added L-Lysine a key amino aicd and a special calorie-controlled formula to help avoid fat build-up
- Kibble - so it has key dental care properties
- Great tasting, the crunchy feed is made with high-quality ingredients and contains over 30% real chicken
Suitable for kittens and cats from neutering at six months to six years old
These ranges are a starting point only because animals’ needs vary 1. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight
Body Weight kg Dry grams
2 25 - 35
3 35 - 50
4 45 - 60
5 55 - 75
6 60 - 85
7 + 11 per kg
Chicken: Chicken (33%) and turkey meal (total poultry 51%), wheat, brewers' rice, maize gluten meal, animal fat, digest, minerals, taurine, vitamins, trace elements and beta carotene. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.