Ask a question about ...
Harringtons Puppy Dry Dog Food
Harringtons Puppy Dry Dog Food is a complete pet food that can be fed to puppies from 3 weeks of age onward.
- No artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya, no added wheat.
- Kelp - a natural source of vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Yeast - to help promote the development of a healthy digestive system.
- With Turkey, a good source of protein to help promote growth.
- Citrus extracts and added vitamins help support a developing immune system.
- Balanced ratio of Omega 6 and 3 fats for a glossy coat.
- Yucca to help reduce unpleasant odours from flatulence.
This food has been carefully formulated to provide wholesome nutrition and contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Harringtons Puppy Dry Dog Food is available in the following sizes:
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
|Dog Weight||Grams Per Day|
The feeding chart is based on your dog's expected ADULT body weight.
The feeding chart shows suggested approximate daily amounts (based on your dog's expected ADULT body weight.) although we recommend feeding according to appetite. To introduce at weaning we recommend moistening with water or milk to soften the food and feeding 3 or 4 meals a day, gradually reducing the amount of liquid added, until your puppy is eating solid food. When your puppy reaches 6 months you can reduce the number of meals offered to one or two a day.
- Turkey Meal (20%)
- Rice (15%)
- Meat Meal
- Maize Gluten
- Porridge Oats
- Poultry Fat
- Poultry Digest
- Beet Pulp
- Kelp (0.2%)
- Yeast (0.1%)
- Citrus Extract (0.04%)
- Yucca Extract (0.01%)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 12,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1,200 iu
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 90 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl monophosphate) 50 mg
- Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 400 mg
- Iron lll Ferric Oxide 110 mg
- Manganous Oxide 80 mg
- Zinc Oxide 55 mg
- Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 40 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3 mg
- Sodium Selenite 0.2 mg
- Antioxidant (contains rosemary extract and tocopherol rich extracts - natural antioxidants)
- Protein 28%
- Fat Content 10%
- Crude Fibre 3%
- Crude Ash 8.5%
- Omega 6 1.7%
- Omega 3 0.4%