Ask a question about ...
Eukanuba Adult Dog Food Large Breed Lamb and Rice
Eukanuba Adult Dog Food – Large Breeds Lamb & Rice is a 100% complete and balanced pet food for large dogs.
This diet has been developed using high quality ingredients carefully selected to provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition. Using lamb as the main source of protein helps build and maintain lean muscle mass for top body condition.
- For dogs with sensitive skin & stomach.
- Clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days. Reduces plaque and maintains strong teeth.
- Promotes optimal digestion with prebiotics and clinically proven beet pulp.
- Promotes healthy skin and radiant coat with clinically proven ratio of omega 6 and 3 fatty acids.
- No artificial flavourings or colourants.
- Rich in Lamb - to help build and maintain lean muscle mass for top body condition
This complete diet is the perfect way to keep your large breed adult dog happy and healthy, providing them with everything they need for strong bones, healthy digestion and a strong immune system.
Flavour: Lamb and rice
Suitable for: Adult 1-6 years, weighing 25kg+
|Weight (kg)||Feeding (g)||Weight (kg)||Feeding (g)|
Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink. When switching to EUKANUBA, gradually introduce over 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day. Divide the daily amount shown in the chart into 2 meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity.
*For dogs < 20kg we recommend feeding Adult Small & Medium breed rich in Lamb & Rice.
Dried Chicken And Turkey (A Natural Source Of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulphate), Lamb (14%), Rice (14%), Maize, Sorghum, Barley, Dried Whole Egg, Dried Beet Pulp (2.6%), Animal Fat, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.26%), Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil
- NUTRIENT PERCENT
- Protein 23%
- Fat Content 13%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids 1.9%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.22%
- Crude Ash 6.3%
- Crude Fibres 2.3%
- Calcium 0.95%
- Phosphorus 0.85% Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin A (41811IU/kg), Vitamin D3 (1387IU/kg), Vitamin E (232mg/kg), L-carnitine (44.0mg/kg), ß-carotene (4.6mg/kg) Trace Elements: Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 43mg/kg, Potassium iodide: 3.1mg/kg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 575mg/kg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate: 43mg/kg, Zinc oxide: 200mg/kg, Manganous oxide: 31mg/kg.