Ask a question about ...
Hills Science Plan Medium Breed Adult Dry Dog Food
Hills Science Plan Medium Breed Adult Dry Dog Food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of dogs during the prime of their life.
- This dry dog food uses prebiotic fibre to feed your small dog's microbiome for optimal digestive health
- Helps maintain beautiful skin and a healthy coat by providing a precise balance of omega-6 & vitamin E
- Supports lean muscle growth and maintenance in your adult dog with a premium source of high quality protein
- Packed with natural fibres to promote healthy digestion for your fully grown dog
- Made with high quality ingredients
- Veterinarian Recommended
Suitable for: Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60+||11 per kg|
Composition: Maize, wheat, chicken and turkey meal, animal fat, digest, maize gluten meal, vegetable oil, minerals, dried beet pulp, flaxseed.
Analysis: Protein 21.1%, Fat content 14.8%, Crude fibre 1.6%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.4%, Crude ash 4.7%, Calcium 0.70%, Phosphorus 0.63%, Sodium 0.27%, Potassium 0.71%, Magnesium 0.09%; per kg: Vitamin A 10,591IU, Vitamin D3 722IU, Vitamin E 550mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.