Ask a question about ...
Hills Science Plan Light Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food
Hills Science Plan Light Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food contains precise nutrition for less active adult large dogs that require a low calorie food to help maintain a healthy weight & lifestyle.
- Adult dog food with 15% fewer calories vs. Hill's Science Plan Large Breed Adult dog food
- Provides L-carnitine to help promote ideal body weight
- Dog food with precise nutrition for less active adult large dogs requiring a low calorie food
- Supports healthy skin and coat with Omega-6s and vitamin E
- Made with high quality ingredients
- Veterinarian Recommended
Suitable for: Large breed adult dogs 1 - 5 years of age with an ideal weight 25kg+.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|80+||10 per kg|
Composition: Maize, pea bran meal, chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, digest, dried beet pulp, animal fat, cellulose, vegetable oil, minerals, flaxseed, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine).
Analysis: Protein 22.3%, Fat content 10.4%, Crude fibre 11.9%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.8%, Crude ash 5.2%, Calcium 0.85%, Phosphorus 0.60%, Sodium 0.25%, Potassium 0.72%, Magnesium 0.13%; per kg: Vitamin A 11,114IU, Vitamin D3 778IU, Vitamin E 600mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, L-Carnitine 335mg, Metabolisable energy 313kcal/100g.