Ask a question about ...
James Wellbeloved Junior Dry Dog Food Duck and Rice
James Wellbeloved Junior Dry Dog Food is carefully crafted and nutritionally balanced complete dry dog food for the health and wellbeing of junior dogs from 6 months to 1 year with an expected adult weight of 10 kg and over.
Using all James Wellbeloved’s knowledge and experience, they have created James Wellbeloved Duck & Rice Junior. They take a handful of ingredients from nature, one source of animal protein and combine them with all the vitamins and minerals your junior dog needs. For added peace of mind, it’s naturally hypoallergenic so less likely to cause an adverse food reaction and you will never see any added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Not now, not ever.
- BALANCED LEVELS OF PROTEIN AND FAT - to ensure a steady, healthy rate of growth
- THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF CALCIUM AND PHOSPHORUS - to support bone development
- BALANCED AMOUNT OF FUNCTIONAL FIBRES - gentle on a junior dogs developing digestion
- BLEND OF OMEGA 3 AND OMEGA 6 FATTY ACIDS - to help give a glossy, healthy coat
- YUCCA EXTRACT - for less smelly poos
- PREBIOTIC AND NATURAL CHICORY INULIN - to maintain a healthy, happy gut flora
|Dog||Expected Adult Bodyweight (kg)||Age of dog and daily serving (g)|
|6 months||7 months||8 months||10 months||12 months||14 months|
Fresh, clean drinking water should be available at all times.
Composition: duck meal (27.0%), brown rice (20.5%), white rice (20.2%), naked oats, duck fat (4.7%), whole linseed, duck gravy (2.9%), alfalfa meal, pea fibre, chicory pulp, seaweed, sodium chloride, chicory extract (0.25%), omega oil supplement*, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, yucca extract (0.02%) * from fish oils.
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 187 mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3, 1400 iu, Trace elements: E1/iron, 133 mg, E2/iodine, 3.3 mg, E4/copper, 20 mg, E5/manganese, 40 mg, E6/zinc, 385 mg, E8/selenium, 0.44 mg.
Analytical Constituents: protein 25 %, crude fibres 2.5 %, fat content 12.5 %, crude ash 6.5 %, Vitamin E 180 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1 %, omega-6 fatty acids 2.5 %