Ask a question about ...
James Wellbeloved Kibble Grain Free Senior 10kg
Ideal for dogs over 7 years old, this James Wellbeloved Kibble Grain Free Senior is a complete dry food with the bonus that it is also hypo-allergenic.
This diet has been developed with a single protein source, with selected carbohydrate sources of pea and potato. It is a dietetic food, making it excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities. .
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Single meat protein.
- Ingredients known to cause many food intolerances have been avoided.
- Complete balanced dog food.
- Promotes a Healthy and Glossy Coat: Blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Helps to Reduce Stool Odour: Added yucca extract.
- Helps to maintain a Healthy Gut Flora: Added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin.
- Formulated Without Cereals: Making it ideal for those dogs who react to wheat, barley, oats, maize or rice.
- Support for the Heart, Joints and Immune System: Taurine for heart; chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs for joints; higher levels of Vitamins C & E for immune system.
Pack Size: 10kg
|Dog||Body Weight (kg)||Daily Serving (g)|
This recommendation is only a guide as requirements can vary considerably from dog to dog. Adjust the daily serving according to your dog's body condition score. For further guidance, go to www.wellbeloved.com/idealbodyweight.
Composition: potato flakes (28.1%), lamb meal (23.0%), pea starch (22.6%), tomato pomace (5.0%),whole linseed, lamb fat (3.0%), lamb gravy (2.9%), peas (2.5%), pea protein, sugar beet pulp, alfalfa meal, omega oil supplement*, carrots, seaweed (0.5%),pea fibre, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, parsley (0.125%),nettles (0.125%), chicory extract (0.1%), taurine (0.1%), calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%),yucca extract (0.02%), chondroitin (0.005%). * from sunflower and fish oils.
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant. 194 mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3, 1400 iu, Trace elements: E1/iron, 133 mg E2/iodine, 3.3 mg, E4/copper, 20 mg E5/manganese, 40 mg, E6/zinc, 385 mg, E8/selenium, 0.44 mg.
Analytical Constituents: protein 19.5 %, crude fibres 4.5 %, fat content 9.5 %, crude ash 9 %, Vitamin E 400 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1 %, omega-6 fatty acids 1.3 %.