Ask a question about ...
Joint Aid for Dogs
Joint Aid for Dogs is a high specification joint supplement for dogs, designed to maintain healthy joints and aid freedom of movement.
- Maintains flexibility of movement in all working and pet dogs regardless of age, size and level of exercise.
- Supports cartilage structure and synovial fluid.
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dog's metabolism.
- Provides a unique combination of 13 active nutraceuticals.
- Contains the unique Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- 100% wheat free.
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured as palatable and easy-to-feed 2mm pellets
It can be fed to all dogs alongside their usual diet from any age at the 'General Support' level to maintain freedom of movement throughout their lives. For elderly and working dogs, we recommend feeding at the 'Full Support' level.
|Dog Size||Weight||General Maintenance||Full Support|
|Toy/Small||up to 15kgs||2.5g||5g|
Simply mix with your dog's normal feed. Can be fed to all dogs regardless of age, size or level of exercise. For continued support, Joint Aid is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
Fresh, clean drinking water should be available at all times.
- Black Oats
- Hemp Seed Meal
- Micronized (Sugar) Beet Pulp
- Cane (Sugar) Molasses
- 5% Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol)
- 2% Glucosamine
- 1% Chondroitin
- 1% MSM (Methylsulfonymethane),
- 0.5% Curcumin
- 0.5% Collagen Matrix
- 100mg/kg Piperine Pepper Extract
- Vitamins (/kg)
- 1% E302 Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)
- Trace Elements (/kg)
- 50mg E5 Manganese (chelate of glycine)
- Flavour Enhancers (/kg)
- 10gm E620 Glutamic Acid
- 14% Protein
- 7.5% Oils & Fats
- 12% Fibre
- 4% Ash