Ask a question about ...
Hills Science Plan Kitten Dry Cat Food
Hills Science Plan Kitten Dry Cat Food is specially formulated for the development needs of kittens, so they get the best start in life & grow to their full potential. Supports immunity & healthy growth in kittens. DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development. Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
- A dry food with DHA from fish oil to support healthy brain and eye development in kittens
- A source of high-quality protein to help young cats build lean muscle
- Provides balanced minerals to give you kitten strong bones and healthy teeth
- Mix up your kitty's meal time by trying our adult pouch formulas available in a variety of flavours
- Made with high quality ingredients
- Veterinarian Recommended
Suitable for: Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old and pregnant or nursing cats
|Body Weight (kg)||Age (months)|
Composition: Chicken and turkey meal, maize, animal fat, digest, minerals, fish oil, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, vegetable oil, cellulose.
Analysis: Protein 37.8%, Fat content 23.9%, DHA 0.15%, Crude fibre 1.5%, Crude ash 7.2%, Calcium 1.3%, Phosphorus 1.1%, Sodium 0.49%, Potassium 0.83%, Magnesium 0.10%; per kg: Vitamin A 10,542IU, Vitamin D3 1,024IU, Vitamin E 600mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.