Ask a question about ...
Hills Feline Sensitive Stomach and Skin
Hill's Science Plan Sensitive Stomach & Skin provides precisely balanced nutrition for sensitive digestive systems and to improve skin and coat health.
- Enhanced levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
- Special fibre blend supports intestinal health
- Nourishes skin and replenishes its natural oils
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
These ranges are a starting point only because animals' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
Body Weight kg Dry grams
2 30 - 40
3 40 - 55
4 50 - 70
5 60 - 80
6 70 - 95
7 + 12 per kg
Chicken: Brewers' rice, chicken (28%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, maize, animal fat, dried whole egg, dried beet pulp, minerals, digest, soybean oil, flaxseed, taurine, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Protein 32.4%, Fat content 19.0%, Crude fibre 1.1%, Crude ash 5.3%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.46%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.77% Calcium 0.79%, Phosphorus 0.67% Sodium 0.32%, Potassium 0.69%, Magnesium 0.06 %, Per kg: Vitamin E 600mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.