Ask a question about ...
Hills Prescription Diet Feline kd Dry Food
Hill's Prescription Diet Cat k/d is dry food specifically designed for the nutritional management of cats with kidney disorders.
- Key Benefits
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function.
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger E.A.T. Technology that stimulates the appetite of cats with renal conditions, for up to 35% greater caloric intake than other renal foods in the market.
- With improved amino acid profile to support your cat's natural ability to build lean muscle daily.
- Extra omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help improve the blood flow to the kidneys and to support kidney health.
- Increased levels of B-complex vitamins to compensate urinary losses.
- Helps neutralise free radicals as it contains high level of antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Body Weight kg / Dry grams
7kg+: 11 per kg
With Chicken: Brewers' rice, animal fat, maize gluten meal, chicken (18%) and turkey meal, pea protein, wheat, dried whole egg, minerals, digest, dried beet pulp, rice protein concentrate, fish oil, soybean oil, L-carnitine, vitamins, taurine, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Analysis: Dry Matter: Protein 29.5%, Fat 22.7%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 41.5%, Fibre (crude) 1.1%, Soluble fibre 0.81%, Crude Ash 5.13%, Moisture 4.7%, Calcium 0.74%, Phosphorus 0.49%, Sodium 0.25%, Potassium 0.75%, Magnesium 0.06%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.90%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.68%, Essential Fatty Acids 4.58%, ALA 0.30%, L-Carnitine 550mg/kg, Taurine 2.053mg/kg, Thiamine 12.98mg/kg, Riboflavin 10.05mg/kg, Niacin 149.74mg/kg, Pyridoxine 10.05mg/kg, Pantothenic acid 12.98mg/kg, Folic acid 1.99mg/kg, Vitamin B12 0.10mg/kg, Biotin 0.18mg/kg, Vitamin A 9.870 IU/kg, Vitamin D 1.012 IU/kg, Vitamin E 576 mg/kg, Vitamin C 94 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.6 mg/kg.