Ask a question about ...
Royal Canin Breed Nutrition Persian Adult Dry Cat Food
Royal Canin Breed Nutrition Persian Adult Dry Cat Food is suitable for adult Persian cats.
- Special brachycephalic jaw: specially designed almond-shaped kibble with an optimal contact surface area is easy for the Persian cat to pick up and chew.
- Long hair health: exclusive complex of nutrients helps support the skin’s “barrier” role, and helps maintain skin health and coat beauty. Enriched with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids.
- Hairball reduction: specific blend of fibres including psyllium rich in mucilage helps to naturally stimulate intestinal transit, eliminate ingested hair and control hairball formation.
- Digestive performance: Highly digestible protein L.I.P.* and prebiotics to help support a balance in the intestinal flora. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Urinary health: Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat’s urinary system.
Suitable for: Persian cats over 12 months old
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
Dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, maize flour, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, wheat flour, maize, yeasts and parts thereof, minerals, chicory pulp, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds (1%), soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility. Crude ash: 7.4%. Crude fibre: 4.7%. Crude oil fats: 22%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 30%.
Vitamin A: 31000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 36 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3,6 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 47 mg, E6 (Zinc): 140 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0,08 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.