Ask a Question

Ask a question about ...
Acana Heritage Puppy and Junior Grain Free Dry Dog Food

Acana Heritage Puppy and Junior Grain Free Dry Dog Food

by Acana

(5/5)
24 reviews | Write review
SALE | UP TO 14% OFF
BEST SELLER
£30.99 - £97.98
Earn 360 to 1,164 Points
 

Acana Heritage Puppy and Junior Dog Food is specifically developed for puppies and junior dogs, as by nature, all puppies are carnivores which means they’re biologically adapted for a diet rich and varied in fresh whole meats with smaller amounts of fruits and vegetables.

That’s why Acana Heritage Puppy Large Breed is brimming with free-run chicken and nest-laid eggs from local prairie farms, and wild-caught flounder from North Vancouver Island, delivered fresh to nourish peak health. Free of grains and fast carbohydrates such as rice, tapioca or potato, Acana is rich in meat proteins to promote your puppy’s peak development and conditioning.

5/5
23 REVIEWS
100.0%
of customers recommend this product
QUALITY (5/5)
VALUE (4.9/5)
Do you own this item?
(5/5)
Excellent
alexandrmatei-badalut_0
My puppy loves it and it cam so quickly. Very pleased
Product reviewed: 6kg
(5/5)
Love it
My puppy belly is so much better on this now more natural
Product reviewed: 11.4kg
(5/5)
Great product,
debbie
Great value product received from PetPlanet.
Product reviewed: 2 x 11.4kg
(5/5)
I feel good feeding this to my puppy
DB
My puppy is on a 75% raw diet, with the remaining 25% on kibble. This kibble is not full of grain, rice or potato fillers like you find in other brands.
Product reviewed: 11.4kg
(5/5)
Much enjoyed
Happy pup
Promptly delivered and always enjoyed by a picky puppy
Product reviewed: 11.4kg
(5/5)
Product is great
jane
The delivery took more time than expected. Certainly not 3-5 days into N.Ireland which is a real shame!!
Product reviewed: 2 x 11.4kg
(5/5)
Dog loves it
Barbiexstitch
Fast and effeciant service for ordering and delivery.
Product reviewed: 11.4kg
(5/5)
Bc
This food has been the only dry food my dog will eat.
Product reviewed: 2 x 11.4kg
(5/5)
Great product, fab pricing and easy online ordering
Smally
Great product and even better pricing on Petplanet, very easy ordering process and fantastic order delivery communication. Big thumbs up.
Product reviewed: 11.4kg
(5/5)
Good range
elaine275
Quick to order. Great delivery time.
Product reviewed: 11.4kg
  Expected ADULT Weight (KG)
Weight of Puppy Toy & Small Breeds (5-9kg) Small - Medium Breeds (10-19kg) Medium Breeds (20-29kg) Large Breeds (30kg+)
2kg 80g 80g 80g 80g
5kg 80g* 120g 150g 150g
10kg - 150g 210g 270g
15kg - - 300g 300g
20kg - - 240g* 360g
25kg - - - 330g
30kg - - - 320g*

* When fully grown feed Acana Chicken & Greens 

Composition:
Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (13%), turkey meal (13%), red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (6%), chicken fat (6%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring meal (3%), herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), green lentils, field beans (2%), whole yellow peas, pea fiber, fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips.

SUPPLEMENTS: Zinc chelate. Vitamin E (preservative).*Contains mixed tocopherols (a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin- Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil). Also contains the probiotic Enterococcus faecium.

Guaranteed Analysis  
Crude protein (min.) 33%
Fat content (min.) 20%
Crude ash (max.) 7%
Crude fibres (max.) 5%
Moisture (max.) 12%
Calcium (min.) 1.50%
Phosphorus (min.) 1.10%
Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.70%
Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1%
DHA (min.) 0.30%
EPA (min.) 0.30%
Glucosamine (min.)  1400 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate (min.)  900 mg/kg
Linoleic acid (min.) 2.50%
Carbohydrate (NFE) 23%

 

Best Sellers (10)