Ask a question about ...
Green Dog Turkey Brown Rice Adult Dog Food
Green Dog Turkey and Brown Rice Adult is not only the healthy alternative, it actually takes into account the holistic needs of your dog. Sounds a bit extreme? Far from it! With natural ingredients, your dog will enjoy the taste as well as reap all the benefits that natural produce brings. As the effects of feeding this choice of food are starting to be realised, it is not surprising that there have been so many happy customers and pets alike.
Suitable for all breeds, this food offers the following unique selling points:
- 100% Natural ingredients in fact no synthetic ingredients at all. It includes human grade meat, mixed cereals, vegetables and mixed herbs.
- Natural control of worms, fleas and ticks. Keep a control on these parasites daily through the choice of food. This means that you don’t have to keep up with a regular treatment cycle. except in cases where your pet is prone to infection or a puppy.
- This food supports the immune system and provides specific herbage to disrupt the breeding cycle.
- Herbal Vitamins and minerals – no artificial additives that can cause further problems in themselves.
- Hypoallergenic / Holactive.
- Value for money.
- You have the option to add some wholesome extras – up to 20% of your dog’s diet - and this will lead to a great variety that your dog will love and at the same time will not imbalance the food.
We all know that what goes in is what comes out and any repercussions health wise can be attributed to diet. This food could be the answer, if your dog be suffering from chronic health problems.
These amounts are a general guide only; actual requirements will vary according to breed, activity and other factors.
|Weight of dog (kilograms)||Amount to feed per day (grams)|
|1 – 5||25 – 50|
|5 – 10||50 – 100|
|10 – 20||100 – 200|
|20 – 30||200 – 300|
|30 – 40||300 – 450|
Fresh drinking water should be available at all times.
Turkey . Rice. Oats . Barley . Mixed Vegetables . Mixed herbs.
Vitamins: A, Beta Carotene, C, D, E, K, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, B complex, Choline, Folic Acid, Calcium, Chromium, Iron, Magnesium, Phos, Selenium, Zinc. Plus all other essential elements.
Macro nutrient analysis:
Protein - 22%, Oil - 9.5%, Fibre - 3%, Ash - 5%.